Human Resources Policies
The human resources policies of NETA Group focus on obtaining the resources to meet the special demands in the logistic sector as well as creating approaches and applications to support the strategic objectives and performances.
NETA Group consists of companies with different internal structures. Thus, the human resources policies in the company are determine in a flexible manner to adapt to special conditions and demands of the company. The main objective of these policies is to establish a fundamental understanding which is based on the human resources applications and priorities in NETA Group.
Retaining Qualified WorkForce in Our Group
Human Resources Management aims for the company to;
- become a preferred employer by the qualified work force,
- Select and hire individuals who will move the society forward, who has corporate values, and has the most suitable qualities for the open positions,
- Meet the work force needs of the group by hiring individuals with global perspective and strategic approach.
Investing in Development of the Employees
- Creating an environment and opportunities for the employees to constantly develop and realize their potential,
- Creating a culture where managers are responsible for the development of the employee, monitor the performance of the employee, and support an open communication,
- Directing the employee development for creating a quality, successful, and global work force, and leader pool,
are the responsibilities of the Human Resources.